We are leaving NZ in few weeks so our Marty is looking for new travel partners !
He has a custom built interior, is equipped with everything you need and has very good conditioned mechanics with records of everything.
- 1990 TOYOTA HIACE with 5 doors
- Petrol & Manual
- WOF valid until 14.05.2018
- Self-contained for three people until 07.03.2021
- Registration valid until 12.07.2018
- Will be at about 375 000 km
- Chain drive engine (so you don't have to worry about the cam belt)
- 100% insulated - cools you down in summer, keeps you warm in winter !
- A new roofbox (450 L) to help you to store all your bags and stuff
- Interior beautifully built for a super comfortable feel and clean look with a lot of storage space
- New, never used toilets inside
- Integrated 2nd battery and power converter (300w continuous power, 600w peak power) - we had do recharge our laptops and gear A LOT since we work while travelling
- Led lights inside
- Super comfortable queen size bed for 2 people (possible for 3) - (200 cm x 150 cm) with a unique system to fold the bed into a seating area with table - there are endless possibilities
- Bluetooth & AUX radio and a very good Pionner sound system in the front and back
- Fully equiped sheltered outside kitchen, brand new electric cooler/chillybin (very usefull when you want to keep your food and drinks cold) double gas-stove and all the pots and pans and things you need to cook and a lot of storage room
- Pipe on the roof for easy mounting of included tarps (You can easily transform the pipe into a shower)
- A lot of extra goodies:
Camping package included: 1 tent (3 people), 1 inflatable mattress, 1 small table, 2 brand new camping chairs
Garmin Navigation System, 1 Pair of Gumboots, 2 plaids, Hair cutting machine, Small skateboard, Bedding & Pillows, 2 Towels, Games, Frisbee, Tools and a lot of other helpful things to discover
Possible viewings all along our trip. We are in Tongariro right now heading to Taranaki area, NorthLand then Auckland.
Our campervan will be available by the end of March, beginning of April in Auckland.
11 000 $ (negotiable)